WHAT MAKES BCAA ENERGY BETTER?
HIGHER PERFORMANCE: 5 grams of pure BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) in a 2:1:1 ratio, the most researched and proven ratio to support daily muscle building and recovery.
ANYTIME ENERGY AND FOCUS: Green Coffee and Green Tea are used as natural Caffeine sources for cleaner energy and focus. Plus, Vitamin B6 and B12 help support energy levels through intense workouts.
ENDURANCE: Multiple modes of action help boost endurance levels including BETA-ALANINE supporting the buffering of lactic acid*, L-ALANINE supporting glucose production for usable energy to lengthen endurance, and BCAAs that are utilized as fuel during heavy training.
RECOVERY: Raising your level of protein synthesis higher than your rate of protein breakdown allows muscles to rebuild and recover effectively. Taking BCAA ENERGY post workout makes sure your body has enough BCAAs to support higher protein synthesis and the repair process, getting you ready to go harder your next workout.
ANTIOXIDANTS: Green Coffee and Green Tea plus Vitamin C’s powerful antioxidant properties help support a healthy immune system.
HYDRATION: Drinking BCAA ENERGY during your workouts will keep you hydrated, with BCAAs reducing muscle breakdown while Taurine supports cell hydration.
Immune System Support
BCAA ENERGY helps support a healthy immune system function through a combination of vitamins, antioxidants, and key amino acids.
FIVE REASONS TO TAKE BCAA ENERGY
1. BCAA ENERGY Helps Delay Fatigue During Prolonged Exercise so you can go stronger for longer. Muscle Fatigue is delayed because BCAAs are used by the body as an additional energy source during sustained training and exercise. BCAAs serve as an important energy source when carbohydrates become exhausted after prolonged exercise. When your body depletes the amount of stored glycogen it uses for energy during exercise, BCAAs can still work to power your muscles and help prevent fatigue.
2. BCAA ENERGY Helps Protect Muscle From Breakdown. BCAAs have been shown to preserve muscle mass under extremely catabolic conditions characterized by protein breakdown and muscle wasting. During exercise, muscle protein breakdown, and in particular, BCAA breakdown for energy is increased. By providing supplemental BCAAs, the body is less likely to consume its own protein stores. Think of BCAAs as protectors for your muscles!
3. BCAA ENERGY Helps Support Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance When Taken Regularly. BCAA supplementation supports both aerobic exercise capacity and anaerobic performance. As any athlete knows, a small increase in performance can mean the difference between reaching a personal best or not.
4. BCAA ENERGY Promotes Muscle Protein Synthesis which is a key factor in building and maintaining muscle. Leucine is the most important of the three BCAAs for initiating muscle protein synthesis which is required for muscle building. A dose of 2-3 g leucine is generally considered effective in stimulating muscle protein synthesis and is often referred to as the leucine threshold. For comparison to food, one large egg contains about 0.5 g leucine, and 5-6 oz of most meat, poultry, or fish sources will provide the recommended 2-3 g amount. BCAA ENERGY has 2.5 grams Leucine per serving, which equals the amounts found in a normal serving of meat or 5 eggs.
5. BCAA ENERGY Boosts Recovery by Reducing Muscle Soreness and Damage. Consuming BCAAs before, during or after exercise may reduce the level of muscle soreness felt after heavy training. Furthermore, studies have shown that BCAA intake reduces muscle breakdown that occurs during both resistance/weight training and endurance exercise. That means you can recover faster and have less muscle soreness between challenging workouts.